CSL Continuing Education 2 Day Program – Oct. 6 & 7 (Sutton, MA)
October 6 @ 8:00 am - October 7 @ 3:00 pm
Sponsored by Koopman Lumber.
Held at: American Legion Dudley-Gendron Post, 156 Boston Road in Sutton, MA.
Register for 2 days and earn all 12 CEUs needed to renew your Unrestricted CSL or register for 1 day and earn 6 CEUs to renew your Specialty CSL.
- HBRACM Member & Koopman Customer fee: $165 for 1 day; $250 for 2 days
- Non-member/customer fee: $189 for 1 day; $300 for 2 days
- Breakfast and lunch included
Classes subject to change.
Thurs, October 6th: 8 AM-3 PM
- Fall Prevention in Residential Construction – Workplace Safety 1 hr. / Business Practices 1hr.
- Building Science – Code Review 2 hrs.
- Building Planning – Code Review 2 hrs.
Fri, October 7th: 8 AM-3 PM
- Stop the Bleed – Workplace Safety 1hr. / Business Practices 1hr.
- Residential Energy Code: Additions, Alterations & Repairs – Energy 1hr.
- Residential Ventilation Done Right: Why and How – Code Review 1 hr.
- Net Zero Homes & Beyond – Energy 1hr. / Code Review 1hr.
For more information or assistance registering please call 508-791-5595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.